Junior Level Drafter/Designer
We are seeking a detail-oriented draftsperson/designer who is ready to join the team effort to create unique and one-of-a-kind designs here in Lubbock, and other cities in Texas! This Interior Designer will aid in the creation of new design as well as coordinate and complete design documents for new construction and remodel work.
- Floor plan design for new construction homes and remodels
- Completion of city construction documents to be submitted for city permit
- Exterior Elevation Drawings- creation of exterior design from concept to realistic design drawing documents
- Interior Elevations Drawings- kitchens, bathrooms, fireplaces, etc.
- Client meetings with builders and home owners
- Completion of design drawings for remodel work- floor plan layout, furniture space planning, interior elevation drawings
- Interior & exterior 3D color renderings
- Project site visits
Requirements & Skills:
- Degree or Extensive Experience in Drafting, Architecture, or Interior Design
- Minimum 2 Years Professional Drafting/Design Experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or AutoCAD Architecture
- 3D Rendering Software and Photoshop Proficiency
- Ability to multitask, work as part of a team or independently on multiple projects at once
- Self-motivated; must have personal drive, commitment, and optimism to help achieve personal and company goals
Hours and Benefits:
- Full time salary position
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Opportunity for long term growth within the company
Please submit resume, portfolio, and any other information to email@example.com
*Collected Design LLC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need*