We are seeking a detail oriented interior designer who is ready to join the team effort to create unique and one-of-a-kind designs here in Lubbock, and now other cities in Texas! This Interior Designer will aid in the creation of new design as well as coordinate and complete design documents for new construction and remodel work.
- Floor plan design for new construction homes
- Completion of city construction documents to be submitted for permit
- Interior Elevations Drawings- kitchens, bathrooms, and fireplace designs
- Assistance in client meetings with builders and home owners
- Finish mood board creations for new construction clients
- Completion of design drawings for remodel work- floor plan layout, furniture space planning, interior elevation drawings
- Interior & exterior 3D color renderings
- Project site visits for assurance of correct completion
Requirements & Skills:
- Preferable Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Senior Level Design Student
- Efficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Knowledge of Photoshop & InDesign preferred
- Ability to multitask, work as part of a team or independently on multiple projects at once
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Collected Design LLC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.